You’ve learned a single pole trick and you’d like to turn it into a whole pole dance routine like the one in this video? Read my 5 simple tips below.
1. Synchronize your dance with the music.
2. Use the spinning mode of your pole to create a seamless transition from beautiful spins and shapes into a climbing
3. Focus on the fluidity between transitions at lest as much as you focus on the tricks. Transitions become tricks and tricks become transitions.
4. Discover natural ways of descending the pole and taking your time with this part.
5. Freestyle to continue the dance with floorwork or low pole moves. Feel free to do whatever you feel like doing. And if you don’t like it, you can always cut this out from your video afterwards, if this is your aim.