“I constantly think what to do next.”
“I don’t have a natural flow and grace.”
“I feel weird and silly.”
“I can’t remember more than 3 moves when I dance. I repeat always the same.”
“I know 100 moves, and yet I don’t know how to put them together and make it look like a dance.”
These are some pieces from the emails I received over the last months.
Can you relate to any of them?
Personally, I can relate to all of them. I used to struggle with these not so long ago. It’s just in the last couple of years that I started working on my flow and made a big progress.
While I still learn every day, I’d like to show you what helped me the most.
I’m starting a new series of tutorials, that will help you get rid of the „mechanical“ look and make your dance come alive with fluidity and style.
They’re perfect for you, if you want to be able to:
- Dance more freely and more fluidly.
- Create smooth transitions and discover different combinations on the pole.
Suitable for alle levels, including pole beginners. And yes, they’re for free. 🙂
I’ll show you:
- How to keep your mind free and your movement flowing.
- Exercises to soften your movement and to use your head, arms and upper body.
- Flow sequences and smooth transitions, that will help you create your own combos.
Here’s a short introduction of what’s coming:
“Yass! Exactly what I need!” – Sign up to my email list below, if you haven’t yet. And keep an eye on your inbox in the next weeks.
“Not interested.” – I’m planning a lot of tutorials in the future, including more advanced spinning fluidity. Stay tuned or feel free to unsubscribe from my list.